Saturday, February 11, 2017

The Converging Eyes

                     The Converging Eyes

Day by day the intensity grows
Towards those eyes;
I dream all the time,
Those eyes reading my poem.
There is a joy in the Eyes
As they Converge with mine
Reading my thoughts.

The engaging eyes ask; "why Me?
Is it so inspiring?
'Yes' answered 'I"
It's unique to me;
I never tire writing about your eyes.
Did a glee of thankfulness in those eyes?

I continued to traverse in the wonderland
Of those enticing eyes,
As I roamed, those magical eyes hid other pictures, I see those attractive eyes,
Even when my eyes are closed.
In my sleep they make me smile.

Well!

My lucky number is 5
'E' the fifth in alphabet series
Denotes to me, those Enticing eyes.
The poem may end here
But description flows...........

-Sumith

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Corner I Waited To See Her

From the corner I longed To see her blessed face But the "goodbye" text Was a punch in the gut  early that morning Nerves ...