Friday, January 6, 2017

The Enticing eyes


Those eyes stirred my feelings,
I travelled into the wonderland;
I smiled.
The large eyes that hide her face,
Snatched my sleep; in pensive mood,
Those eyes console me, even,
As I slide slowly, into the land of beautiful thoughts.

My happiness, I realize lies in those eyes.
I feel unlucky; those eyes are not near me.
The day I miss the college,
I miss the beauty of life.
I ponder about this attraction; not unusual
In my age when there are thousands around.
I wish those eyes had wings to fly to me!
Words fail to describe those marvelous eyes
That drags me to an imaginary land.
They need no comparison;
They are one and only in this beautiful world.
Those eyes distract me.
I know I'm 20, remove that zero
And that 2 denotes those two magical eyes
That is now mine.
They take me to that wonderland!!

-Sumith

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Corner I Waited To See Her

From the corner I longed To see her blessed face But the "goodbye" text Was a punch in the gut  early that morning Nerves ...